Friday, March 15, 2013


You have entered into the fight for your soul. Proudly proclaim to the world:

 

I am a Soldier of God.


I am a Warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of God and live the Catholic Virtues and Values.

I will always place the mission first.


I will never quit. Surrender is NOT an option


I shall never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically, mentally, morally and spiritually tough, trained and proficient in my spiritual warrior tasks and skills. I always maintain my weapons, my equipment and myself.


I am an expert and I am a professional in the sure knowledge and practice of my faith.


I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of God and of souls in close and immortal combat.


I am a guardian of the children of God and the Christian way of life.


I am a soldier of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment